Cultivate academic success so that our students become lifelong learners, innovators, and contributors to society.
"Miss. Franklin She helped my student open up and come out of his shell and make some friends!"
"Mr. Nash has done a wonderful job welcoming my daughter to Washington and 4th grade."
"Mrs. Liebman is always going above and beyond for my son and his whole class. She is very patient, kind, caring, loving and amazing with her students. She is an amazing teacher! She is always so patient with my son when he has rough days or just needs time to be able to collect his emotions."
At our November Board meeting the following D100 staff who were nominated by their fellow peers to receive a shout out during a Board meeting:
• Ashley Banks, Washington Academy
• Cynthia Bowley, Washington Academy
• Jayme Boggess, Belvidere South Middle School
• Sami Canfield, Belvidere South Middle School
• Alexandra Karmis, Belvidere South Middle School
• Aaron Pearson, Belvidere South Middle Schooll
• Officer Steve Golden, Belvidere High School
• Mike LaScola, Everest High School
• Collin Crull - Buildings/Grounds
• Melissa Ramirez, Central Office
Congratulations everyone and thank you for all you do for D100!
Join Dr. Cassandra Schug, Superintendent of Schools, on Monday, October 23rd at 5:30pm.
At our August Board meeting our Board President, Sarah Brenner, recognized D100 staff who were nominated by their fellow peers to receive a shout out during a Board meeting.
Are you looking for a part time job with no nights, no weekends, and no holidays?
OrganicLife is now hiring!
For more information, please contact:
Tina at (815) 547-3617 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
Lindsay at (815) 547-3856 / email@example.com
Congratulations to this year's 5th grade Spirit of a Teacher winner, Janelle Salas! Janelle attends Washington Academy and was nominated by Belinda Roberts (not pictured).